YUMMY AND FUN!
Did you know that you can put anything you like into your sushi, such as ham or egg or tuna? We’ll show you how with our new virtual sushi making classes for kids!
This is a fun activity which you can do from the comfort of your own home. The classes will be held on Zoom. In these classes, we’ll show you how to make regular sushi, flower shaped sushi, and more.
Because the classes are around lunch time, you can enjoy making sushi first, and then eat it together with your family!
Create your own original Sushi and surprise your family!
Things to have ready before the class:
- A knife
- A cutting board
- Some water to wet your hands
- Makisu (sushi mat for rolling) (Click here to purchase on Amazon!)
- A spoon
- Nori (Dried seaweed)
- Cooked Rice – You’ll need about the equivalent of 3 cups of uncooked rice per person
- Rice vinegar
- Disposable gloves (optional)
- Fillings: A selection of things you’d like to put inside your sushi, such as egg, cucumber, avocado, salmon, smoked salmon, cream cheese, tuna salad, ham, lettuce, sesame seeds, etc.
**The class will be held via the Zoom Video Conferencing application, a private Zoom link will be sent to participants before the class begins. Classes are held in Eastern Time.